The Indiana University of Pennsylvania offers a Master of Education in Lifelong Learning and Adult Education through two unlikely sources: IUP's Department of Adult and Community Education and the Department of Communications Media.
While students have the option to complete their entire two-year degree online, residential IUP students have access to a radio station, graphics lab, and animation studio on campus. Required courses include The Adult Learner, Issues in Distance Education, Program Planning in ACE, and Community-Based Education. Students also choose between completing a thesis or non-thesis option.
- Graduation rate: 53.3%
- School status (public/private): Public
- Tuition cost: $$$$
- Number of programs offered: More than 140 programs
- City location: Indiana, PA
- Admission requirements: Transcripts, letters of recommendation, Goal statement,
- Standardized test scores/requirements (is the GRE required and what is the average score for admission): No GRE or MAT scores required
- Contact: https://www.iup.edu/page.aspx?id=42867